THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Alisa´s Day Off

WARNING: Until we have a steadily working internet availability within the confines of our own house-apartment, blog posts will be infrequent to nonexisting and lacking with respect to vivid colors and any explanations worthy of satisfaction for a mere drugged poodle.

That said, here are some updates. My family came. We had a great time. The time was shorter than it should have been for my supreme, all-powerful liking calculator. Thanks to my wonderful parents, I now have a bigger smile, a futon to relax and welcome guests to enjoy, and an image in my mind of a family returning to the states of America with mates, yerba, and the garb of certain south Americans (SEE: sweaters, funky pants and funky jackets). Alisa and I went to see Red de Mentiras (Body of Lies) for 7 pesos each last night. Good flick. What else. Well, more to come! I´m plastering my resume everywhere in this town, some places more than once - haha! We have visitors aligned for January. I have a climbing guidebook with climbs that I hope to tick starting as early as today. Not to mention, I found a secret unclimbed location with a little climbing potential that I hope to devour within the next few weeks and months!

Lots of love from your Patagonian Bariloche!
Keep me posted and I will return the favor!

With dreams from Squamish and Seattle to the month of Maine,
-your Landescaper, n8

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi hi banana-lover!

hope your adventure was wonderful!! love you and miss you both!
love the posts even if they don't have pictures!

Unknown said...

hey there dulce-lover-lover,

missee you and lovee you too!
we´ve already had more adventures!
won´t spoil it but it was simple, good-Natured fun!

talk more soon!
l,n8