THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

New Blog

I have started a new blog focused on developments in Cochamó, Chile. This does not mean that I will stop writing for this blog; it only means that I have decided that my connection with Cochamó is one that I wish to maintain and is duly deserving of its own blog. Thus, I present you with The Cochamó Project. Thus far I have written an introduction to Cochamó. Readers can look forward to updates on specific route and trail developments that occurred in the 2009-2010 season. With more hard work and income, I hope to return to Cochamó at least once every two years in order to continue development (as a person, a global citizen, a part of a community of climbers, trekkers, Chileans, Argentineans, norteamericanos, Europeans, and so on). For general information on Cochamó such as how to get there, lodging, and activities, please visit cochamo.com, the website of Refugio Cochamó's owners: Daniel Seeliger and Silvina Verdún.

I would love to hear feedback regarding the new blog, as I hope to not only cater to my own aesthetics and journalistic tendencies but also to the desires and preferences of my readers. As always, questions, comments, and queries can be directed to nathan.conroy@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Your Landescaper, n8

0 comments: