THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Puerto Varas

Despues de hacer unos tramites, *Ahem! After doing a few necessary errands in Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt, my father and I are repacked and ready to go to Cochamo early tomorrow morning! Let the trekking and adventure begin!
A quick and accurate debriefing of our activities thus far has been losing a bag, reclaiming it (which is to say, the aeropuertos found it and sent it to the direccion we left with them), and repacking all of our bags. Repacking was necessary for numerous reasons. One: the airports only allow a bag to reach 50 pounds. Since we have since purchased more gear and food locally, it is necessary to fit more. Two: nothing we packed was put in dry bags. We´re going into the rainforest and need to repack all clothing, food, and other weather-weary items into dry bags before placing them into our packs. And last but not least: organization. We have packed our bags such that likes are with likes. We have a bag for camping, clothing, and two for climbing. Then we have our day packs.
OK. That was supposed to be brief.

I can´t tell you all how I excited I am except to say that I can´t tell you. It´s a secret. Was.
Lots of love from this landescaper. I hope you all are having your own adventures and passing on the good vibes! Life down here is already sunny!

ox, -8n

sp, photos to come!

0 comments: