THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

News Update!

We have some exciting news that is not late-breaking news, but a combination of "oh yeah, I forgot about that" news and "this just in, and it's not late, it's just on time".

Here is the news that fits into the latter category: "JUST IN".

Regarding Joshua Tree, Keviniel "WHAM" Wilcox will be joining Alisa and me. Of course, first he will undergo severe, self-imposed training consisting of superhero tested workouts and unimaginable feats of strength and endurance. I, for one, am very excited to see Keviniel, who called me - thank goodness - thank you, goodness - after five years of non-communication. Hopefully this drought of words has passed us and Kevin will have a great 2-hour trip to see us for three days!

Here is the news that fits into the former category: "CRAP, I REMEMBERED".

Regarding our potential trip itinerary, I just remembered that I wanted to visit J-Ray (the entertainment, recording label name for Jennifer Ray) and YasiG or YasiG(likewise, for Yasamin) Ghanbari. They will be in Chicago, Illinois, if I am not mistaken. If I am mistaken, they could be anywhere else. Well, almost anywhere. I could probably rule out a few options taking into account access conditions, personalities, and past history. So, I will confirm a visit with these two fun-loving hooligans and then plot them on the map!


Also, soon to come, I want to expand our trip itinerary to include travel hours and miles and campsites and so on. We'll see how that goes considering I'm still working in the meantime and have lots of chores to do at home as well. Excuses, excuses! Better yet, almost an addendum to this note is that I want to include travel-time and plans through August and September, including trips in S. America! Stay tuned! I know I will!

-Your Landescaper, N8

0 comments: