THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Bariloche 4

Saturday, December 6rd, 2008

Day 160 on The Big Trip. “Back to Earth

You may be wondering where I go at night. Well, if I'm not on a bus, I go to a bed. Usually I find a bed in a hostel. These days, I'm staying at Hostel "La Bolsa" because "1004" raised their prices. As a math minor I know that 35 is better than 40. However, I also know that 1300 for all 30 nights or so is better than 35 per night for the same amount of time. It is for this reason that I've decided to stop completely escaping the land and come back to Mother Earth for a house on Kilometer 7 in Bariloche, Patagonia! I'm moving in on Tuesday. It currently lacks any dishes or silverware (cuttlery), but has a workable kitchen with a mini-fridge! It's great! Our own place!

More pictures are soon to be captured and loaded to this address on the world wide web. More news is on its way! Why, just the other day I had my first lengthy interview in español for an English-teaching job...! And then I received a random phone call asking if I can teach Adobe After Effects. I wonder if they meant in spanish? No jobs yet, but cheaper living is an improvement I'm ready for!

I hope all is well wherever you're reading this from!

-Returning Landescaper, n8

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey! That is great news--on both counts. Great job hitting the pavement for home and position. You'll both be assets wherever you land. God bless, Mom xoxoxoxoo

Unknown said...

Oh, and Dad just said you are looking for a place for us to stay. Please find a place that IS NOT modern. A place that looks Terriish Ok? Thanks Mom

And thanks for looking for us.

Unknown said...

Hey mom! Thanks! WRT finding a Terriish place...I'll do my best! FYI, though, there are a bunch of criteria, most of which are so limiting that I'm not sure we'll find a Terri house that also fits those other criteria...?! I think you'll like it just the same--that is, if we can get the house I'm thinking of...!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was just joking though, please try to find a really modern house!


~Manaka

Unknown said...

To stay on the cheap side, I found a really nice bungalow-shack on the lake! It's one big dormroom for sleeping but has a huge kitchen and awesome view if you go out of the shack! Just one option...


hhahahaha

-n8!