THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Frey and Laguna Schmoll for Day Off


For my Thursday day off before Alisa's work started, we decided to hike up to Frey to enjoy it the right way: by camping out! On the hike up, Alisa got hungry and ate some quick sandwiches while I bouldered a little!



At the top we set up our tent and put on our warm jackets! It's pretty and it's cold! We're excited by the stars that start popping up all around us within the circle of spires!




Before the sun sets and the moon takes over for the night shift, we hike up to Laguna Schmoll, a really serene location located just over a portion of spires up at Frey. After enjoying the new site and snapping some photos, it's time that we headed down since we left our headlamps at the tent below and it's getting dark!



The pictures are stunning and not to be forgotten soon! What a great day!



Now, back to work! Speaking of which, as I type this post it's Monday, March 9th, and Alisa is about to have her first class teaching English in Argentina. Meanwhile, I've been climbing daily for five days now, including a chance run-in with Randall Tate, a professional photographer who very kindly snapped me for an hour up at Frey to end my day off! What great times! I hope all is well with everyone else! Let me know!

Last but not least, I´m looking forward to coming back to the U.S. sometime in late July and early August, to see friends, family, and what´s that? My sister´s wedding?! What?! Jon Lala Larner-Lewis-Conroy?! Haha (Je Je)! For more information about this, checkout www.momentville.com/jonandnicky ! Wahoo!


-Your landescaper, n8

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you. I'm mad. WEAR is your helmet????!!!! A lot can happen on a fall from even 6-12 feet up.
Please find it and WHERE it! Don't make us come over there to strap it on you.
You know who, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Was that a real Spork Alisa is holding, or just an optical contusion?? Granted you can't hurt an Irishman by hitting him on the head, but you have other ancestry too Nate :-) So, is there an extreme activity modeling opportunity blossoming?? lulds,
Dad

Unknown said...

It wasn´t a spork, it was a swiss-army knife jig thing that has a spoon, a fork, a knife, a canopener on it and some other things, and can split in two pieces so you can fork and knife at the same time! Pretty cool for traveling and camping!

The boulder in the picture is much shorter and much easier than it appears! haha I need to post a notice for each picture like a rear view mirror notice! Haha...Maybe I should hold on to the pictures taken professionally?! since they´ll accentuate any height even more?! haha...

we´ll see about modeling!
-n8