THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Chris Cashman and Valle Encantado!

Cashman and I, stretching and waking up with New Valle Encantado in the background!!
May 23 and 24, 2009
Before the Valle Encantado trip, we make pizza in our house. This is May 22.
Day 1: Chris Cashman, Alisa, Leo, Facu, and myself truck out to Valle Encantado for an overnight climbing and camping fiesta! After squeezing in a few climbs the drizzly first day, we hike our headlamp way to a cave and start cooking and setting up camp, searching for the driest spots!
Cashman, waiting for the 50 or 51 colectivo in Bariloche!
Alisa, happy and staying warm upon arriving. The New side of Valle Encantado is across the river, as seen in the background! Amazing, no?!
Day 2 is met by some more climbing, a misty but cloudless day! We eat and climb and Leo and I fit in a fun and challenging 2-pitch before leaving back to Bariloche!
Alisa pokes her head out of her new tent and Cashman looks up into the cave that we slept in. It feels early but it's not!!
A better look at our campsite. Here, Chris is enjoying the wonderful views (see below) and I'm thinking about making milk!
Wonderful view. Wonderful trip; can't wait to get back and climb, hike, and explore more!! Perhaps more pictures from this trip pending...

Your landescaper, n8

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! holy smokes! And my boss said to tell you that all the men in the office were staring at your body all day the other day! (I put your blog up on my boss's computer screen and he wants to look like you in your next life and showed every guy he had a meeting with!)! heehee! love ya!

Anonymous said...

N8, although I aspire to be as fit as you I do not fixate on your body. That would be wierd for a Dad. Gr8 shots. Want to hear you solved one of your "problems". Amazed you r still able to work them this time of year. lulds.

Unknown said...

Hey Nicky + Boss! I would love to be a personal trainer on the side at some point and am open to negotiations, if there are interested, interesting persons!! Hope all's well and sounds like you have a cool workplace! Can't wait to hear more down here!! You'd love some of the new locations I've just been shown around to, for climbing, hiking, camping and so on! Wish I didn't have to work so much sometimes! Love ya and see you soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Dad! I'm just trying to catch up to how fit you were back in the day! And hopefully I can keep up with you on a bikeride! haha! I, too, hope that I will soon be able to notify everyone of a problem solved and push forward with a new level of climbing and maybe hook some sponsors! Until then, I'm trying to hook some of my friendly but easily distracted Argentinean climbing buddies so I can climb with a frequency worthy of a "send" for a project of mine!!

Much love!! Not too cold yet here!