THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Project Number 1: Demoliendo Teles


This route, my 7c, I need to finish before October because all of October I need to go to Frey as much as possible to practice for Cochamo! Luckily, my friend Lucas has a 7c project right beside mine! So we belay each other and yell encouragement at each other! Here we are, smiling with the ropes already up and one lap on each of our projects under our belt!On dad's birthday the sun popped out and although it was a Friday and I had just worked the nightshift, I ate breakfast and sleeplessly went with my friends to break down my project! Above, Lara sticks the early dyno move, her feet peeling off the rock because she's shorter than the guys! Below, Juancho making the awkward "Tango" or flagging, reach move before clipping the third bolt!We warmed up on a beastly 7b...not the best idea! Then we hit the projects! I did my project with only 3 small rests this time! Should be three more days of solid work on it and I expect it to bend to my will! Here I am, seeing if I can reach a bolt to clip it, early on in the overhanging section of the long, grueling route! More soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're like a bat hanging upside down like that! don't drop any guano.

awesome photos nate! if i email some wedding pics to you will you be able to get them fine?

love you again!

Unknown said...

hey nicky!

i will be able to receive wedding pics if you send them!

hopefully there´ll be a video soon of me actuallyclimbing the entire route without rests...and yes, dropping guano from the top:) where there´s a birdcave you could nap in!