THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I'm Sponsored

By Salvation Army?!Apparently when their vans do not have enough space, they demand of the public that you do me good (rather than do me goods).Besides seeing a moose on our white water rafting trip on the Penobscot River in Maine, I ran into a very adorable set of blind baby birds who chirped their little hearts out when you whistled to them. This was while bouldering with my brother at Bradbury State Park near Freeport, ME. No idea where the birds' negligent parents were at - couldn't hear a party going on nearby...
In other news, there is a heron that frequents our waterfront at camp and fishes but does not share. I offered to make an excellent reduction sauce and sauté some asparagus to boot, but the heron declined. Can't blame him. Lemon would've been good, though.

More to come! What nature have you seen lately?!

2 comments:

BarbiSch said...

hey! I ve sent you an email!!!!
I hope you read it and answer me!

Nice trip you are doing!

Unknown said...

Hey Barbie!

Thanks for the email! Sent you a reply already!

Trip is turning into life! Maybe I need to call the blog, "The Big Life" now, jaja.

hablas ingles bien!