THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

If I Ever Feel Better

It's because of...White water rafting with my dad.

Cruising past corn fields on a Trek road bike.

Making my own lyrics to instrumentals.

Listening to If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix.

Being inspired by other movies and directors to revisit and rework my own idea into being.

Dancing in front of large mirrors.

Receiving unexpected and obscure compliments from the likes of Joshua Cook such as, "You have M.C. Escher humor!" Maurits Cornelius happens to be my favorite artist. KiD CuDi and Mason Jennings are good, so are Roman Polanski and Michel Gondry, Franz Kafka and Kurt Vonnegut, Mitch Hedburg too, but Maurits had it goin on!

Getting deferred/rejected by awesome companies not because I'm not a good fit, but because there are currently no positions available.

Swimming across a lake I've known for years but never attempted.

Reconnecting with the best friends (Subset: family) and family (Subset: friends) a human could ask for.

Planning the next big (Read: BIG) trip.

What makes you feel better?

-n8

0 comments: