THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Morenhuapi!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009Another climbing destination in Bariloche today! After a few day trips to Ventana since the last Frey trip, I chose to head to Morenhuapi today before work! I checked off five 6´s (SEE 5.10 grade of difficulty) and one 7; it was a good day for getting-to-know Morenhuapi! I´m satisfied and tired before another day-off trip to Frey tomorrow where I hope to log a bunch of short traditional multi-pitches!To catch you dear readers up-to-date, I´ve basically been ¨sulking¨ (SEE jumping) in my climbing mood, lately, with some trips to Cerro Ventana, home of good climbs of all grades - a good destination if you have a car for transport. One day I climbed six 6b+´s (SEE 5.10d), which felt great. Another day I warmed up on a 6b+ before climbing through the crux of a 7c (SEE 5.12d) before falling and having to lower since the fall on the overhanging wall left me swinging too far away from the wall to continue again in my tired state! Hopefully next time...it´s a great climb and I know what I have to do! So...more to come from your landescaper, n8! Keep me up-to-date, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

N8, impressed that you would/could attempt a 12d given the limited climbing you have been able to do the past 8 months. Long live my N8's climbing spirit, perseverance and ability. Bravo.
Wish I could be there to support and celebrate with you.
D

Unknown said...

Hey Dad!, Thanks for your comment! I´ve been lucky: I´ve found some great overhanging hard climbs that are close to my ideal style! I´m hoping to close down on two 12.d´s in order to prepare for one 5.13 before the end of the year (and the end of my Patagonia time)! Wish me luck! We can celebrate in NH and ME! Wish you were here for all of this or some of it! -n8!