THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Bulderes Km 4

April 30th, 2009
Today I went to find the boulders at Km 4. It turns out that they´re closer to Km 4.4 than Km 4, but the entrance to the waterfront is at Km 4, for those who would like to find this boulder!
I only had about 40 minutes to climb before hitchhiking to work, but was able to log a few new problems! Above and below are two videos that I shot quickly! More videos pending, including from a hopeful trip to Frey tomorrow for my day off!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics, babe. Beautiful country. Stay well and safe. xoxoxo Mom

PS See you SOON!

Unknown said...

That looks beautiful! Take the earplugs out so you can hear the waves! heehee earwig

Glad that you're even fitting in those awesome outings before work!

Unknown said...

Hey Mom!,

Thanks! It´s a pretty nice location, as are almost all of the climbing spots here in Bariloche: I think I´m getting spoiled!

And Nicky! I put the earplugs in and then forgot I was listening to music! haha! Yes, it´s quite nice having a friend with a car in Bariloche: you can climb almost anywhere before 4pm shift, for a few hours: plenty of time!

What are you up to?!?!

Love Love,
-n8