THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Patagonia Guiding

June 6, 2009
Hugo, a doctor from Colombia, learning the correct technique for lowering.
Besides learning the climbing knots, commands, and being able to try his hands at a few different routes, Hugo also learned the proper belay technique.
Piedras Blancas offers a unique view of spectacular Lago Nahuel Huapi with its islands and the Andes.

Although the season for climbing is coming to an end, there are still quite a few nice days, one of which I was able to guide. The hostel I was working at has shut down until July, leaving me with a need for another job! More news soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get hooked up to guide this guy?! nice work ostrich terydactl. good luck with the job search! any jobs at the resorts?

Unknown said...

I love you. Can't wait to see you both for the wedding. Good luck with all on the creative job search and well done Alisa on the slack line. xo Mom

Unknown said...

Hey Nicky! Like all of my clients thus far, they have been hand-picked from the hostel I was working at. Thanks for the luck! I just might use it! Is it reedemable for one sick job in Patagonia?!

Hey Mom! I can't wait either! I'll pass on the congrats to Alisa! She learned it behind my back (I'd go to work and she'd go to the park to slackline and was soon the go-to person for questions on how to slackline at the park!!) I'll let you all know a.s.a.I. have a new job or prospect thereof!!

love!,n8