THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dinner with Dave & Co.!

Dave Thompson invited me to dinner. Correction: Dave Thompson graciously invited Alisa and me to dinner. As it turned out, it was even nicer than expected, which is to say that it was very nice. Not only did Dave do a great job cooking and hosting, but it was nice to see Aaron and Jeanna and Drew as well!
Oh yeah, and Aspen! Good 'ole Aspen! I think Aspen occupied a good 28% of all conversations! Way to go, Aspen! NEW RECORD!


In the meantime, catching up and talking about the future and finding out just how much in common you have with friends that until now was undiscovered leaves you with a feeling that your tree trunk just gained a ring of wisdom and security. Time to drop some leaves and move trunk stump to Patagonia! If I were a tree, I'd try and be the first to jump ship! Inspiring is hearing stories such as those engulfing Jeanna and Drew regarding there recent forages into Indian Creek and Yosemite or Dave's three 12's in a day stories! Thus, the dinner was successful, because inspiration is success.

In fact, the dinner was so successfully that at least Dave and I found ourselves eating leftovers for a good one meal afterwards, and I tried to weasel my way into another dinner with Dave!

On the most positive side of it all, I feel quite safe in saying that we'll all meet up again sometime soon; if not in Patagonia or somewhere in South America, then maybe in a farmer's market or local crag east of flatlands, World!

'Til then, Rock the Power, Crew!

-Your well-dinnered Landescaper, N8

0 comments: