THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Last Weekend Hoorah!

I just got back from Squamish. I just got back from Dr. Seussesque forests and boulders with chalk marks. The weather was superb. A cool wind and sun maintained. Wet from a Squamish temper tantrum, my tent is now dry and Squamish has come to its senses again. And how!

The climbing this trip was excellent. I sent barely anything but enjoyed pushing myself on problems I might not ever have the chance of trying again! Gabe Cisneros and Sam Johnson were unable to make the trip due to Father's Day events, eye problems, graduation parties, BBQ's and the like. What else is like those things? Huh... Back to climbing: I love Black Hole!

The problems were spectacular, as per usual. And it was nice meeting some acquaintances from recent trips and climbing with them a bit. It was also nice to get some alone time to reflect and take climbing at my own pace, with my own motivation.

This trip has me feeling good. But what do I mean by 'good'? 'Good' can be not doing a bad thing, or choosing the better of two bad options... This trip has me feeling excited about adventuring, taking a step back from the congestion that life can become. Also, I'm glad to be back home to rest and give my fingers some recovery time!

More to come!
-N8, Weekend Landescaper

0 comments: