THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

A No-Work Tuesday!

How should Alisa and I spend a no-work Tuesday? Should we get lots of errands done such as getting vaccinations, eyeglasses, money transfers, and so on? Or should we go have lots of fun watching movies, climbing, hiking, cooking and eating?How about both? Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? Not me! Not Alisa! So we did. It was great. We did the above errands, not in record time, but they were done. And then we drove to the first climbing destination as a Seattleite: Exit 32 (off of I-90E) in North Bend, WA. It's been a long time since either of us rope-climbed outdoors. Alisa's been too busy to go outdoor climbing and I've been doing bouldering trips! Not now, though! It's a no-work Tuesday! Let's go climbing!!!
It was nice. But wait! Why didn't Alisa climb more? Why aren't there more pictures of Alisa climbing? Well, I'll tell you why! Alisa's doctor's appointment included getting a shot. Right in the arm! So, with that shot in the arm, it was impressive that she even led a four-star must-climb 5.9 route at Exit 32. It was funny that the name of this route was Reptiles and Amphetamines. Below is Alisa, with hurt arm, leading the climb.With that said, it was nice to come home, buy vegetables and fake-meat, and make food! Good food! Now, to update our blogs. Wait! Do we both have blogs?
Here's the thing: I have a blog. I wanted it to be ours, but it seems that I've made it my own. So...Alisa is making her own! We will have links to one another's blogs on our blogs. Of course! Below is a quick peek at what might be on the top of Alisa's blog! And if it's not there -- we're in the process of working on the sneak peek preview on this blog! It should be up SOON! Check back!
Be sure to keep up-to-date and let us know if you have any questions, suggestions, or what-have-yous, be they about life or our trip or other!

Happy travels,
-Your No-Work Tuesday Landescaper, N8

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! 2 blogs to read? Exciting! I was wondering why you turned out to be the only one posting on this blog. Oh and I love the photoshop at the top, looks awesome. It'll be cool to reed more about your trip, because I'm going to live vicariously through you because I'm so envious. I want to hear from the one my buddy N8 seems so happy with. Maybe she'll say "N8 wont stop making weird noises and freestyle walking and reciting pi and making us all laugh all the time." At least that was my experience. I cant wait to see you when you get to the Maine portion of the big trip, and I look forward to meeting Alisa, any friend of N8s is a friend of mine. What's on the agenda for your days in Maine anyway? I'm making sure to clear those days and hope to be able to hang out with you a fair amount. Catch ya later

- Mat_hew