THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Fly Flu Flown

Today I got shot. Multiple times. But I asked for it. I had it coming to me anyways.

What with all of this traveling, I am heading into malaria and yellow fever zones. As such, I am expected to get typhoid, at least in small doses. I have a weekly prescription that gives me symptoms of altitude sickness, which is wonderful because I will be in the Andes. But the alternative prescription was daily, so I opted for vivid dreams and potential altitude sickness symptoms.

Now I nearly have everything I need to leave this country for seven others. Except two more weeks and fun times with dad here in Rochester and then I will be on my way. More to come on those goings on! Thus far, dad and I have enjoyed the night-time festivities of eating, watching olympics, catching up and looking forward to the future!

"And that's just the beginning!" says your landescaper, n8

0 comments: