THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Taller?

Say goodbye to Strongman Sean! This bugger chased me up trails in Rumney and up the routes, too! My legs are exhausted, so I rest my foot on the gas pedal and rest my mind knowing that I have an awesome big younger brother! (Who will visit me in Patagonia, right Sean?!) Note: stay tuned for the 900-meter route Sean puts up in Chile! Hopefully this note will be valid within one year! To be concise, I'm going to miss Sean and wish him well with studies and college life!

We hug and say farewell for now, already remembering the weeklong brother-extravaganza in Rumney, NH, the Mason Jennings songs, and how good it felt to shower after that!

What can you follow Rumney with? Boston and NYC! So to the city I go, to meet up with my long lost Alisa Gragert and her New York City pals (See: Patrick Robbins)! The nights hands hold a potluck dinner with cuisine by food-artists Pat Kozu and Alisa Gragert and the conversation-athletes of Eric, Suzanne, Julie(a), Patrick, Liz and Ariella. Then the night uses its feet and kicks off an after-party that spans Union Square and a rooftop birthday infiltration on 19th Street.
Photo by Alisa Gragert

Alisa and Patrick wait for a subway in the city that only slows down when you blink.

The rooftop party concludes and I realize that it's 4:30 in the morning, not 9 at night as I thought. Alisa and Patrick and I say goodbye to Ariella and Whitney and head to the subway, where Patrick splits with the contents of his bag where they belong (in his bag).

"Goodnight, NYC," says I.

0 comments: