THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Water Walker

Day 4. It's raining almost nonstop in Rumney...so Sean and I hike all over with our waterproof jackets and waterproof pants. I test out my Goretex in a waterfall and laugh.
What else can you do when you want to be climbing but it's raining really hard? Well, I suppose we can climb the dry stuff; and we do! Below is a panorama of two climbs that we did. I'm rappelling off of the second.


And then, just to see how difficult a 5.14d is, I try hopping on The Fly. It's ridiculously hard. On my first attempt, I could only hold each position; I could not make a move off of the holds! YIKES! Not for me.

Sean and I try our hands later that night at some night-climbing. However, we must have picked the absolute worst of days to try this, given that it rained all day. So, we bailed and hit the car and the damp tent! Goodnight!
"PB&J's saved the day!" says your landescaper, n8

0 comments: