THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Happy Birthday Ninny!

August 1st, three generation of Bourkes meet, one with the last name of Conroy. That's me. Mom and Ninny, too. August 2nd, two generations of Bourkes meet, one with the last name of Conroy. That's me. Ninny, too. It was Ninny's birthday just days before, so when Ninny tries to treat me to a few goodies and to get herself some sunshades, I make sure to hide them behind my back while she pays for my goodies so that I can gift her a choice of her own! It works and Ninny exclaims, "Oh! You didn't have to do that!" A happy scolding! Of course I didn't, but I was lucky enough to. And doesn't Ninny look good in her new sunnies?

Ninny's house hears a lot of talking - and laughing - and a funny movie. The house walls are soaking in the smell the tea for hours as we enjoy ourselves, as the sun goes down, as the rain peeks out over the edge of the clouds and leans too far: the rain falls. With it, it drags down a few bolts of lightning and then a clammering of pots and pans and unhappy bison that smash their horns into lighthouses whose foghorns aren't far behind. At least that's what I heard at 2am from my uncle Chucky's old bed upstairs.

The next morning is goodbye morning. But Ninny and I have both shared a lot at this point. We'll be in touch and both on adventures! I ship out to the Conroy side of the family and Ninny makes me sandwiches and directions for the road!
Here's one hug now; there's another hug later.

"Ninny's no ninny" says your Landescaper, N8

0 comments: